The Blue Cottage is one of five concrete cottages sculpted in the 1930’s by Charles Macdonald on Nova Scotia’s Bay of Fundy. It is owned by the Charles Macdonald Society and is operated as fund-raiser for the charitable organization. The Blue Cottage is available for holidays to Society members mid-June to the end of September.
Membership in the society is $10 annually and a donations of $400 secures a one week stay. The cottage has two bedrooms and sleeps four. It is equipped with an electric stove, fridge, hot water, an equipped kitchen, inside flush toilet, and outdoor hot-water shower.
The cottage is situated on a two acre oceanfront lot at Huntington Point, two miles west of Halls Harbour, NS.
Email us at for more information on the Blue Cottage